Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"Jesus in Scripture and Tradition" Edx MOOC

I am very excited to be starting a new MOOC from Edx, “Jesus in Scripture and Tradition”. It’s taught by faculty from Notre Dame University. I was a little hesitant going into this MOOC because I just reviewed another Edx course “The Letters of the Apostle Paul” from Harvardx. That course was mostly academic in tone. It lacked something I was looking for, a real faith community. I think this course is going to be different, a real theology course. Thanks to the wonderful free MOOCS, here I am, in an online theology course. There is still time to get in the course. It just opened on Tuesday. It runs for 8 weeks and I believe you have until June 15th before registration closes. Go to: https://www.edx.org/ look for the course and register. 
MOOC=Massive Open Online Course.

No comments:

Post a Comment